Handling Complex Legal Matters Regarding Co-Ops And Condominiums
The attorneys at The Paul Zilberfein Law Firm are knowledgeable regarding Cooperative and Condominium Law and issues. We represent shareholders, owners, managers and boards, to navigate, negotiate and resolve co-op or condo disputes and to litigate when necessary.
Co-op and condo matters often concern bylaws, rules, regulations, and leases. Our experience and understanding allow our firm to examine the prospects of negotiation, with litigation also available as an option.
Attorney Paul Zilberfein has been practicing law since 1993. He and our team of legal assistants leverage that knowledge and experience to provide comprehensive solutions that include:
- Shareholder representation
- Owner representation
- Building and board representation
- Homeowner’s associations
- By-Law disputes and modifications
- Proprietary lease disputes
- Renovation, maintenance and repair matters
- Water damage/mold infestation
- Property damage
- Flip tax issues
- Construction issues
- Maintenance assessments
- Fiduciary duty of the board
- Financial irregularities
- Managing agent agreements and issues
- Rental and landlord/tenant issues
- Neighbor, noise, smoking and disturbance issues
- Purchase or sale of a cooperative or condominium unit
We are extremely attentive to details. With our knowledge of the law and our attention to detail, we make sure our clients avoid any legal errors or oversights that could result in legal problems. We understand that the stakes are high, and we will make sure interests are protected.
Contact The Paul Zilberfein Law Firm, A Trusted Name In Legal Services
We have earned a reputation as a trusted name in legal representation for condos and co-ops in White Plains and throughout the surrounding New York areas. To schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer, call 914-295-0110 or contact the firm online. Se habla español.